Do you sometimes feel inadequate, fearful, insecure – even when others say you shouldn’t feel that way? If so, you’re certainly not alone. When God first spoke to Moses, he was a man filled with these same thoughts and feelings. He felt he was a nobody … a man with no authority, no credentials, no skills, and no confidence. But God wouldn’t accept his excuses and equipped Moses to help lead His chosen people out of captivity.
Take comfort! The God who created you has a plan for you and your life. Before you were ever born, God established your real worth by knowing you, by choosing you, and ultimately by dying for you on the cross.
The key to a healthy life is to see yourself through God’s eyes. When you discover the depths of your identity through Christ, you’ll experience exciting transformation.
Learn how you can …
- Eliminate negative attitudes and beliefs.
- Obtain a scriptural understanding of having love for yourself.
- Refuse to compare yourself to others.
- Thank God for His unconditional love for you.
- Hope with full assurance in God’s promise to mold you to be more like Christ.
- Yield your talents and abilities to helping others.
Through June’s down-to-earth approach, you can learn biblical truths and practical steps to help you discover your God-given worth and leave your low self-image in the past.
Join us and Experience HOPE! You too can Discover Your God-given Worth!